COVID-19 : Ongoing Patient Care at Ponosh Vascular
March 31, 2020
With the evolving COVID-19 heath crisis, unprecedented changes have occurred and will continue to occur.
At Ponosh Vascular please be reassured that all precautions are being taken and that we will maintain our excellence of service and your continuity of care in these stressful times.
Mr Ponosh is fully available for ongoing patient care and urgent patient management.
We will always be available if we are needed via the phone or email even if you can’t see us.
We are :
- Following all directives and advisories from Commonwealth and State authorities as well as the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and private hospital guidelines
- Telehealth consultations via phone, FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp or Zoom.
- Daily triage of patient referrals and postponement of non-urgent reviews
- Postponement of non-urgent elective surgery as per Health Department guidelines
- Maintaining emergency and urgent surgery and endovascular treatment as needed
- Postponement of non-urgent elective and cosmetic in-rooms procedures (sclerotherapy and endovenous ablation)
- Maintenance of arterial and urgent ultrasound surveillance in rooms. Postponement on non-urgent ultrasound.
- Patient screening program
- Social distancing and advanced cleaning protocols in rooms
- Establishment of virtual office facilities if temporary office closure required to maintain continuity of service
We apologise for the inconvenience this occurs but these measures are in place in accordance with Government protocols but in the interests in your, our teams and the communities safety.
Please be understanding as we will always do our best to care for you in these trying circumstances.y questPlease call us on 9386 6200 or via email on email@example.com for any questions or queries.